We love it when our patients smile. Your smile should feel natural, be comfortable and something that you want to share with everyone around you. Here at Henry Street Dental Care, we have a team of dentists who are trained in the most advanced cosmetic dental procedures to help you achieve the smile that you have always wanted with Cosmetic Dentistry.
During your visit, we will listen to your concern carefully and evaluate any issues with teeth crowding or spacing, missing teeth, and/or discolouration problems. Based on your cosmetic dental needs, our dentists determine the right treatment process for your specific situation. Using intraoral cameras, dental models and computer software, we can guide you through the process so that you know exactly what to expect during and after treatment.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures:
- Teeth Whitening – Fast-paced lifestyle and unhealthy habits are the most common causes of discoloured teeth. No matter what the exact cause of your tooth discolouration may be, we have invested in the most effective teeth whitening technologies to brighten your smile.
- Veneers – Veneers are a thin white covering made from either porcelain or resin composite placed over the front surface of the teeth. This is typically 0.3-0.5mm in thickness and requires minimal natural tooth preparation. This offers a very reliable and lasting restorative solution to discoloured or chipped teeth and can correct minor misalignment or reduce small gaps in your teeth.
- Crowns & Bridges – If you have discoloured, chipped misshaped or missing teeth, you may benefit from custom-made crowns and bridges which are measured and designed to specifically match the colour and sheen of your surrounding teeth.
- Orthodontics – Using dental braces and/or plates dentists can correct the misalignment of your teeth and jaws. Treatment can be suggested to treat overbites, underbites and crossbites, as well as crowded teeth or gaps between teeth. Whilst such treatment is often recommended early during dental development to prevent more serious issues from developing, the movement of teeth is the same for any age and is successful in both children and adults.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic treatment can also be done with clear aligners for a more discreet alternative. Other benefits with this option include the ability to remove the appliance while eating and teeth cleaning which greatly helps with maintaining oral hygiene.