COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our practice closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say that we are planning to reopen our practice for patient treatment on 25th of May 2020. Our hours of operation will be Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our practice procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the practice
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the practice and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the practice. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the practice until their scheduled appointment time.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- Disinfectant wipes will be placed near the water dispenser to wipe down buttons. The cups will be separated individually and placed on the counter to allow for use without touching any other cups.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the practice, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilised before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilised frequently throughout the day.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and practice sterilisation.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Clear panels will be in place at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets from either side.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and glass will be wiped with a disinfectant.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our practice will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
To discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 9553 1675.
We look forward to seeing you soon!