KEEP SMILING WITH OUR TEETH TIPS IN BAYSIDE
TIPS AND ADVICE
At Henry Dental Care we love leaving our patients with bright, sparkling smiles! But there’s more to keeping your chompers looking and feeling great than regular visits to the dentist. We’ve compiled a short list of easy dental care advice that you can follow from home. Start doing these and you’ll have a winning smile in no time!
- Use a fluoride toothpaste and brush your teeth at least twice a day; in the morning and before bedtime
- Use a soft toothbrush and brush thoroughly so you don’t miss any teeth
- Use dental floss, tape, and other aids regularly (daily before bedtime is best) to clean between your teeth
- Have a regular dental check-up at least once a year, although twice a year is recommended
Stop problems before they start
Think your teeth look great already? Preventing future problems is a great way to make sure that you’ll be smiling for years to come. Here are some of our favourite preventative tips and tricks:
- Avoid or reduce sugar intake (high sugar cereals, sweets, sugary drinks, etc.)
- Avoid or reduce acidic food and drinks (citrus or pineapple food and drinks, carbonated drinks, etc.)
- Drink plenty of water and avoid dehydration
- If you normally have a dry mouth with little saliva, make an appointment to chat with one of our dental experts.